Family History Expo Mesa Arizona January 22-23

I can't pick out just one thing about the Expo I enjoyed the most.  There were so many wonderful classes, and people.  I had a wonderful time filling in at the Genealogy Gems booth, I met some wonderful folks that stopped by and had the opportunity to talk with other vendors at the show.  The banquet was a lot of fun and I had the opportunity to meet Bruce Buzbee of Rootsmagic and Thomas MacEntee of blog, Facebook and Twitter fame and best of all spend some time with Lacey and Lisa Louise Cooke.  Lisa Louise and Lacey  engineered a great live podcast after dinner was served.  I attended many classes my mind was jam packed with information.  Now I need to sit back and go through all of the information and goodies I picked while I was there.

Comments

geneabloggers said…
Hey Amy

It was nice to meet you this past weekend in Mesa and to sit at the same table during the Family History Expo banquet.

Why did I not know about your great genealogy blog?

You’ve got a great genealogy blog and I’ve added it to the blog list at GeneaBloggers.

In addition, I’ve made sure your blog is listed in our search engine (http://www.geneabloggers.com/search-geneablogger-member-blogs/) so that it may be searched along with over 800 other genealogy blogs.

Finally, I will also highlight your blog in my weekly This Week’s New Genealogy Blogs post on Saturday, 30 January 2010.

Is there anything you need from us in terms of tech assistance or other advice? Check out the GeneaBloggers Welcome Wagon for lots of info: http://www.geneabloggers.com/about/. And if you need technical help, I run a tech blog for bloggers: http://fbbootcamp.blogspot.com

Cheers!

Thomas MacEntee
Lori H said…
Sounds like you had a great time! Have fun looking over all the material you took home and let us know what you learned! :)
It was nice meeting you in Mesa, and at the post-conference dinner. I look forward to reading more of your blo posts.

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium