WINTER 2010 GENEABLOGGERS GAMES

On a roll! I just finished going through about six more families and their documents (approximately 40 more pieces).  I have everything in order, checked, cited and scanned into my genealogy database..  I backed up my data and put both an archive cd and flash drive in the safe along with my families most precious documents.  I ordered archival storage for both the photos and documents.  Photos that have been scanned are in waterproof containers.  I have completed Task E for the month, Task B is almost completed, Task D is almost done and should be completed fairly quickly since I a college student daughter looking for ways to make money.  Juliana is much faster at scanning and citing than I am.  I have organized my research, completed task A,  B, C.

So far I have accomplished:
Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond and Platinum in the Go Back and Cite Your Sources!  


Bronze, Silver, Gold in the Back Up Your Data category.  


Gold Medal (tasks A, B, & C) in the Organize Your Research.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium

52 Ancestors: #1 William Adolph Emil Skibbe