Wordless Wednesday

Comments

TCasteel said…
I love these old docs. Wish our ancestors would have kept more of them around. But then again I am always cleaning out and tossing papers that, who knows, might be interesting to someone 150yrs down the road.... ;-)
Amy Urman said…
Most of the papers I have are from family that is tossing them out or getting rid of them. My mother found this and a few other original documents she no longer wanted when she moved. I am a thrower myself, I am constantly cleaning. I try very hard to scan everything including my business files just to get rid of the paperwork. Of course in my line of business a chain of paperwork is often the difference between a happy client and an unhappy one!

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium

52 Ancestors: #1 William Adolph Emil Skibbe