Treasure Chest Thursday

My delivery from Hollinger Metal Edge, Inc. came today. Now I know my treasures will be safe for generations to come.  I bought the Document Preservation Kit and the Newspaper Preservation Kit for my over sized papers and heirlooms.


The Document Preservation Kit (item DGK) includes a document storage kit, cotton gloves, reinforced legal file folders, legal size envelopes, legal mylar envelopes, permalife bond paper, non fading black pigma pen, and a Family paper pamphlet.

The Newspaper Kit (item MNPK) includes an archival tan, acid & lignin free (pH 8.5), two piece box (23L x 17W x 2 1/2H) with a fully telescoping lid with reinforced Chrome metal edges, preservation folders  and a
black permanent Pigma pen.  I have


Hollinger Metal Edge Inc has wonderful products to keep any of your treasures safe, check them out at
www.hollingermetaledge.com/.  I think my next purchase will be materials for textile storage.  I have some wonderful old linens, clothing and quilts that need some attention. 

I think that right now I am going to locate all my old newspapers and get them organized!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium

52 Ancestors: #1 William Adolph Emil Skibbe