Tombstone Tuesday



Bruce Wyman Clark, 7 May 1933 - 7 Oct 1968, my beloved Uncle.  Bruce is buried in Old Stonington Cemetery, Stonington, Christian County, Illinois.  I have blogged about Bruce before, he was murdered. On October 7, 1968 sometime between the hours of 4:20 and 5:00 A.M. in Blue Mound, Macon, Illinois, Bruce Wyman Clark, age 35, was shot and killed at the Fina Gas Station. Sheriff's Deputies were called to the scene at 5:19 A.M. His killer was arrested in 2009, 41 years after the fact.  The murder trial will begin on November the Monday after Thanksgiving.  I hope to be posting while attending the trial.  I am looking forward to visiting Illinois and seeing my relatives; I'm not overly thrilled about the trial process.  I am looking forward to the outcome of the trial.  I hope my family finds the peace the so desperately deserve.  I only wish my grandparents were still alive to see justice being served.
Scott, Me, and Uncle Bruce summer of 1967

Comments

Wishing you and your family strength and peace on this difficult journey.

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium