Happy blog anniversary to The Genealogy Search Aug 8 2007 - Aug 8 2011


Where did all the time go?  I've been blogging for four years!  Looking back I have made some wonderful friends, learned a lot by reading other blogs, helped people start their own blogs and furthered my research!  I had an opportunity to meet some new cousins and have enjoyed swapping pictures with my "new" relatives.

I had the opportunity to meet other Geneabloggers at several events throughout the years.  I have never meet a Geneablogger I didn't like.  What a wonderful group of people.

Here's to another wonderful year of blogging and continuing the Genealogy Search!

Comments

Sheri Fenley said…
HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY TO YOU, HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY TO YOU, HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY DEAR AAAAAAAMMMMYYY, HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY TO YOUUUU!
Wow! Four years makes you a real old timer in the blogging world. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm looking forward to many more.
Amy Urman said…
Thank you Sheri and Michelle!
Greta Koehl said…
Happy fourth blogoversary - our blogs have the same anniversary, but yours is one year older than mine.
Deb Ruth said…
Happy blogoversary to you!

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium

52 Ancestors: #1 William Adolph Emil Skibbe