Tucson Genealogists - A new Society has been formed

It is now official our Pima County Genealogy Club is now the Pima County Genaealogy Society.  Our first official meeting with a program will be August 20th at the Wilmot Library.  I will be taking folks on a tour of our new blog page and Barbara Salyer will present Using Tucson and Arizona Resources to Research Your Arizona and Non-Arizona Ancestors.  Please visit the society's blog page at pimacountygenealogysociety.blogspot.com for further information.  We have a great year planned for everyone so please check the society's blog often for up to date information.


Comments

Yeah! I'm looking forward to what your group has in store.
Amy Urman said…
Thank you Michelle. I have been so much time on the society that I have not had much me time. I have been very busy the blog for the society, please send me feedback as needed I respect your opinion.

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium

52 Ancestors: #1 William Adolph Emil Skibbe