Flip-pal and the Car Dealer - UPDATE

I did a post on December 20 about taking my Flip-pal to the car dealer.  Guess what!  Flip-pal called!  Robin at Flip-pal thanked me for the post.  I jokingly said I should sell the Flip-pal after my numerous demonstrations and Robin said I could sell through my blog.

The important thing is that my level of respect has increased two fold for the product.  What a great company to take the time out of their day to thank me for the post.  I thank you Flip-pal for making my scanning easier and faster.  Looking forward to see your company continue to grow and I'll think about adding that link to the blog......... purchase your own at  Flip-Pal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium

52 Ancestors: #1 William Adolph Emil Skibbe