Family History Expo - Vendors

So happy to see some of my favorite vendors will be at the Expo.  Arlene Eakle is not only delivering the keynote speech, she is also lecturing and has brought  The Genealogical Institute with her in booth #3.  Arlene's methods are very helpful in locating those missing ancestors, be sure to check out her booth.  The Stories To Tell booth is back.  Stop by and see Nancy and Biff Barnes, two of the nicest folks around for help with your families story in booth #35.  Lisa Louise Cooke and her daughter will be manning the Genealogy Gems Podcast booth. Look for Lisa Louise's new book How to Find Your Family History in Newspapers - hurry she only has a limited amount of her new book.  She has also authored several other books to help you with your research.  Visit the Genealogy Gems Podcast in booth #6.  Family Roots Publishing will be in booths #38-#41- I have a friend with a birthday coming up and that is where I will be looking for the perfect book to add to her collection.  I also plan on learning more about digital scrap booking so I will be visiting Digital Scrapbook Memories in booth #20.  I am looking forward to seeing my favorites and see what's new in the vendor arena.  I will keep you posted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium