1940 Census - Skibbe Family Chicago

So the good news is I located my mother and her family in the 1940 Census living in Chicago.  The bad news is I still have not located my father's family in Southern Illinois.  They are not living were my father believed they had been living.  Now he thinks perhaps they may have lived in Kincade or Morrison rather than Stonington.  Guess I need to do a little more research on those rascally Clark's.

Mom's family was in the same location that was listed on her birth certificate.  It appears they moved just one year later in 1941.  Boy did I luck out finding them on my first try!

Here is a snapshot of the census entries and then the full pages located below the short version...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium