Arizona Family History Expo Mesa - What to do, what to do?

  The hardest part about attending an expo or conference is trying to figure out which programs to attend.  As usual the Family History Expo has scheduled several programs I would like to attend at the same time.  Barbara Renick is the keynote speaker.  I had the privilege of attending one of her computer classes at the 2008 NGS conference in Kansas City so I know I would like to hear her speak again.  Lisa Louise Cooke is back at the conference and she always has great information so I really want to see her again. Arlene Eakle is presenting and I always learn something new from her programs.  Donald Yates is presenting  a DNA talk that really sounds interesting and luckily will be presented both Friday and Saturday.  Now the question is can I clone myself so that I can attend every program I want before the morning?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium