My Top Ten, Day One Family History Expo in Mesa

I wanted to share some of my favorite things from the first day of the Expo:
1.  Lisa Louise Cooke - Always an enjoyable speaker, author, GenealogyGems podcaster and a good friend.
2.  Gena Philibert Ortega - Gifted genealogist and author.  Stop by and see her books From the Family Kitchen and Tracing Your Female Ancestors with Maureen Taylor.
3.  Barbara Renick - I heard her speak for the first time in 2008.  She is an enjoyable and personable speaker - boy have I learned.
4.  FamilyRoots Publishing - Love updating my personal library, wish their booth wasn't so tempting.
5.  Photo Tree.com - Bought a cheater sheet for Elements 11 and the Photo Restoration Kwik Guide.  I cannot wait to get started.
6.  Meeting people who read my blog!  Thank you for introducing yourselves!
7.  New acquaintances and catching up with old acquaintances! 
8.  Arlene Eakle - She is an encyclopedia of genealogical information, I always learn something new in her lectures.
9.  Holly Hansen - President of Family Expos - She makes the Expo special for us all!
10.  My hotel room - I am beat but I can't wait until tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium