NGS Conference 2013 Las Vegas

I had a great time at the NGS conference in Vegas.  I helped keep watch at Lisa Louise Cooke's Genealogy Gem's booth and met some really interesting people.
Me and Lisa Louise Cooke at the booth.


  I had the chance to meet up with other members of our Pima County Genealogy Society.  We enjoyed a dinner and some walking around the city.  Lesley Carney and I drove fellow member Michelle and Lisa Louise to the airport and hit a speed bump fast enough to make all of us in the car airborne!

Jodi Strait and Leslie Carney drove home with me making the trip fun but we missed a turn and ended up in Seligman, Arizona.  Already looking forward to hanging out more often with Jodi and Leslie, can't wait to see what trouble we can get into.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium