NGS Las Vegas, my reward!

Watch out Vegas, here I come!  The National Genealogy Conference is being held in Las Vegas this year and I can't wait to catch up with friends, learn some new skills, and of course work for my pal Lisa Louise Cooke.  Please stop by the Genealogy Gems booth to visit with us during the conference.  The conference is my reward for making it through my daughter's wedding.
Juliana and Alex Chambers - 27 April 2013, Stillwell  House, Tucson, AZ
 I am looking forward to road tripping to the conference with my good friend Leslie Carney.


Did you know that the NGS conference has an app?  For the latest conference information and schedule visit NGS App follow the directions and download to your phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium

52 Ancestors: #1 William Adolph Emil Skibbe