I'm so there - Southern California Jamboree

Yes, I am sooooo there!  I have paid for my registration, workshops, and dinners for the Jamboree.  The hotel room is booked, and Leslie Carney and I will be driving out to enjoy Burbank!  I am looking forward to spending time with fellow Arizona gals Laurie Desmaris and Bev Fieg - (the four of us recently terrorized Salt Lake City) we are dangerous together but oh so much fun! Can't wait to attend the Documenting a Respectable Family History with Tom Jones, Creating a Digital Scrapbook with Barb Groth and dinners with speakers Tom Jones and Michael Lacopo.  For more information on the Jamboree visit:  http://www.genealogyjamboree.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium

52 Ancestors: #1 William Adolph Emil Skibbe