A little Saturday Night Genealogy Fun with Randy!

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun, the assignment from  Randy Seaver at www.geneamusings.com are:


  • What four places did my ancestors live that are geographically the farthest from where I live today?
  • What are the four most unusual given names in my family tree?
  • What are the four most common given names in my family tree?
Four places farthest from where I live today:
  • Prussia [currently Poland] - Miottel family
  • Germany - Schuck and Skibbe family
  • England - Logue, Logsdon, and Durbin families
  •  Virginia - Poundstone family (I think they are German but have not found the proof as of yet)
Most unusual names in my family tree - not that they are so unusual: 

    • Ora Pearl Poundstone- My Great Grandfather
    • Ruby Pearl Poundstone - My Grandmother
    • Johana Schuck - My Great Grandmother
    • Mahala A. Adams - My Second Great Grandmother
Four most common names:


    • William
    • John
    • Richard
    • Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium